I have created this list to help you free up your time to focus on the strategic direction and overall health of your business.
1. Managing emails and filtering spam
2. Sending greeting eCards, event invitations
3. Diary management
4. Scheduling appointments with clients and following up
5. Domestic and international travel arrangements (flights, hotels, visas etc)
6. Reminder services
7. File management (Dropbox, One Drive, Google Drive organisation)
8. Data entry and database building
9. Creating and managing spreadsheets
10. Preparing PowerPoint/keynote presentations
11. Preparing online meeting minutes
12. Creating reports
13. Creating forms
14. Online research
15. Capturing data/leads
16. Blog publishing management
17. Social Media Management (grow and maintain your online presence)
18. Voicemail checking
19. Sending client invoices and following up
20. Lifestyle management (personal errands such as purchasing gifts online, booking medical appointments and booking restaurants)
21. Preparation of training materials
22. Deadline and deliverables tracking
23. Email Marketing (creating a new list, adding and removing subscribers, scheduling broadcasts)
24. Creating email newsletters
25. Editing and proofreading documents and emails
So what are you going to delegate this week?
My name is Selina Johnson and I provide Virtual Business Support to small to medium businesses, consultants and entrepreneurs. My clients outsource necessary but time-consuming tasks to me so they can have more free time to focus on the revenue-generating activities that will make their business more profitable.
Message me right now to discuss how I can help you.