Not enough time in the day? Time is our most valuable commodity. It's important to leverage your time and create more time to work ON your business rather than IN your business.
Here are 40 tasks a Virtual Assistant can complete in 1 hour or less, it's amazing how effective and efficient a skilled VA can help run and grow your business.
1. Create filters and rules to organise your emails
2. Set up email campaigns (send mass emails)
3. Creating email newsletters
4. Coordinate with co-workers to set up weekly meetings
5. Prepare daily schedule, including actions
6. Re-confirm your upcoming meetings to ensure everyone arrives and on time!
7. Schedule appointments with clients
8. Follow up with clients, customers by sending thank you and other reminder emails
9. Find a new restaurant to entertain clients
10. Organise your contacts with detailed profiles and key information
11. Type up business cards following networking events onto an electronic system
12. Organising your filing system (Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive)
13. Database building (e.g. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
14. Proof read content from your website, proposals and emails
15. Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
16. Compare prices for hotel and flights to find the best deals based on your preferences
17. Arrange pick up services for your travel
18. Produce detailed itineraries for upcoming travel
19. Minute taking from online meetings
20. Research competitors
21. Prepare slideshows (PowerPoint Presentations)
22. Preparation of training materials
23. Convert MS Word documents to PDF file
24. Set up e-fax campaign
25. Set up Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram)
26. Research content for your next blog
27. Publish posts on your blog (content you provided)
28. Filter and reply to comments on your blog
29. Monitor social media conversations for new messages, followers and engagement
30. Answering support tickets with Zendesk
31. Create templates and rules for customer service enquiries
32. Highlight important events such as birthdays, anniversaries and client milestones
33. Create and send invoices
34. Collate expense receipts
35. Follow up on outstanding invoices
36. Source quotes for printing graphics such as business cards, promotional goods, exhibition material, flyers, leaflets, brochures etc.
37. Schedule personal appointments such as dentist, doctors, hairdressers
38. Personal online errands (purchase gifts for family members and friends)
39. Sourcing sports, theatre and music entertainment tickets
40. Research venues for your event
Ever thought about delegating tasks you don't like doing or don't have time to complete to a Virtual Assistant? Or are you currently using a Virtual Assistant to help free your time? Please comment below.
My name is Selina Johnson and I'm an elite Virtual Assistant providing Virtual Business Support to Executives. We help SME's with administrative, technical and creative support so you are free to grow your business and increase your profits.
Contact us today to discuss how we can add value to your business.
Join our mailing list
Be the first to receive free eBooks, productivity tips and updates. We respect your privacy.